- 4330 Sunlit Pass Loop, Humble, TX 77396
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2935 Sqft
- This is a beautiful 5 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath. Home . New Appliances, Huge Back Yard,. Located in Humble, Texas. Driving distance to Lake Houston, & Saltwater Fishing. Fast access to Shopping, Deerbook Mall, The Golf Club of Houston, and Entertainment in the local area. Nestled on Beltway 8 this home makes it easy to travel to and from home.
- 7730 Trophy Place Dr, Humble, TX 77346
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3398 Sqft
- This home is extremely beautiful and priced to sell. With over 3,300 sq ft, this home is big enough . It is nestled against Walden Golf Course. Freshly remodeled home, with granite counter tops, designer bathrooms, new carpet, and wooden flooring. The kitchen is open and offers a great entertainment space. Neighborhood located near shopping, schools and recreation. Walking distance from Lake Houston.....This home is Perfect for the Perfect family.
- 4610 Lake Pinkston Dr, Richmond, TX 77406
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2621 Sqft
- Beautiful one story home with pool! New paint in the kitchen, new kitchen backsplash, stainless steel stove top & dishwasher! Home features open floorplan-study w/built ins; formal dining room; large den w/built in entertainment center, fireplace w/new travertine surround; island kitchen w/Corian counters, breakfast bar, breakfast area; master suite w/sitting area, tub, separate shower, walk in closet. Backyard features pool w/weeping rock wall & large cedar covered patio. Covered front porch; 5'garage extension.. ...
- 7323 Rustic Chase Dr, Richmond, TX 77407
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1613 Sqft
- This beautiful 1 story home is great for a starter home. This home was affected in Harvey, but has been fully restored with multiple upgrades. Beautiful interior, lots of back yard space. This home comes with a Home Warranty. Lots of Upgrades.This is a must see home. Priced to Sell!
- 24819 Morningsong Ct, Spring, TX 77389
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2971 Sqft
- This beautiful home sits on a 15,270 sq ft of property. This home has been fully restored, new paint, new quartz counter tops, beautiful basin bathroom sinks, new paint, floors, and more.
- 21211 Abbey Oak Cir, Houston, TX 77073
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2296 Sqft
- This home is priced to sell. This is a great starter home for anyone who's tired of living in an apartment. This home was in the flood, but has been restored. New granite counter tops, new appliances, ceramic tile, hard wood floors, crown molding, beautiful back with patio with a large yard for those dog lovers. This home is a Must See...